The colour of an LED strip will set the mood in your space.
- Warm White (3000K) – White with a hint of yellow. Traditional yellow/orange colour tone - ideal for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
- Cool White (4000K) – Neutral white colour tone - ideal for offices and retail lighting
- Daylight (6500K) - Daylight white with a brighter blue colour tone - ideal for retail lighting, signage lighting and display lighting
- Red, Green or Blue - Stunning bold colours to add great effects to your space - and to make playrooms, clubs, bars and restaurants more exciting.
- RGB / RGBW - Red, Green, Blue (and White) LEDs that are mixed by using a remote control to produce a wide range of colours