Join a company with 300% growth in the last 6 months
Integral a well known brand has two divisions, the memory division was been established in 1989 and supplies the UK’s top Retailers, E-tailers and computer resellers. In its history the company have won many awards such as The Gadget Show and Which Magazine. Integral was the first company in the world to put a music album and video on a phone and is a world leader in encryption for storage devices.
The LED division established in 2013, is expanding rapidly with constant new product introduction. With an emphasis on quality, design innovation and user experience the division is growing at 50% per year. Major customers are specifying our products and we continue to bring award winning products into the market as recognised from Which Magazine and Lux awards.
It’s an exciting time to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial company, with an opportunity to develop your skills and experience and gain valuable formal training and mentoring.
Product Marketing Assistant
This role involves supporting Senior Product managers in the preparation of marketing materials relating to new products from Integral and its many own brand customers. As part of this role you will identify features and benefits of our products and communicate these in the design of our marketing materials.
You will create datasheets, instruction leaflets and have involvement in the design and production of our product packaging. The role involves conducting retail surveys to identifying how our business and products are positioned in the changing market; findings being presented back to the business.
As part of a team you will be involved in producing product videos and instructions, catalogues and merchandising material. You will launch and manage products onto the company website and support our ecommerce customers’ product data requirements as well as preparing presentations for our sales teams, customers and suppliers.
This is a key role in supporting a busy Product Management and Marketing team, where your skills in communication, creativity and analysis will be enhanced. You will have the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the team in a dynamic fast moving environment with constantly evolving technology. You will be rewarded with a development path to other Marketing roles within the business within 2-3 years.
- We are looking for a Graduate with 2.1 degree or higher with a marketing emphasis from a Russell Group University.
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience post-graduation working as a Product Marketing Assistant or similar.
- You will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, experience with Adobe Create Suite or similar would also be beneficial.
- You will have the confidence to communicate to all stakeholders throughout the company and with our customers and suppliers.
Assistant Product Manager
As part of this role you will support Senior Product Managers in analysing sales and forecasting demand, building forecasts, negotiating orders with suppliers and quoting customers, you will have the opportunity to be involved in new product introductions and technologies.
The role holder will prepare and conduct product training sessions as well as highlighting strategic findings from retail surveys.
This is a key role in supporting a busy Product Management team, where your skills in communication, creativity and analysis will be enhanced. You will have the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the team from the outset.
The environment is fast changing in terms of technology, prices and products creating a dynamic and exciting work environment where entrepreneurial flair is demanded and rewarded with a clear path to Senior Product Management roles within 2-3 years.
- We are looking for a Graduate with a 2.1 degree or higher with a commercial or analytical emphasis from a Russell Group University.
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience post-graduation working in a buying or category management role and can demonstrate commercial flair and entrepreneurship.
- You will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, a lively personality and have the confidence to communicate to all stakeholders throughout the company and with our customers and suppliers.
LED Senior Product Manager Roles - competitive basic + bonus + Audi A4
Are you an entrepreneur at heart looking for that special opportunity? Then join a company that encourages tactical and strategic product management. You will be self-empowered and encouraged to take responsibility on the price and product mix in a fast moving environment.
Make that move now for a more fruitful future.
The role includes:
- Ensuring products meet or exceed regulatory standards.
- Managing a product portfolio and road-maps in liaison with management and the engineering team.
- Being responsible for strategically managing stock levels, ranges and prices.
- Contributing to all aspects of marketing including packaging, brochures, websites, PR, and sales team training.
- Supporting customers on contracts and specifications.
Get rewarded in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial flair, an industry competitive basic and bonus scheme plus other benefits.
As a Senior Product Manager you should have an excellent knowledge of market requirements and specifications in your product category, and are looking to join a company that embraces change in the industry and has a vision to use LED technology to develop exciting, innovative and stylish products and you want to make a difference, then this could be the role for you.
Senior Product Manager – Indoor Luminaires
Test Engineer / Lighting Laboratory Technician
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about quality? Do you have an interest in LED lighting and electronics? Integral are looking for a test engineer to join our established LED lighting team using state of the art measurement equipment helping us in this fast moving and exciting market.
Work within the Integral LED lighting laboratory coordinating and performing the photometric, electrical and functional testing for our products, supporting the 'Goods in Product Approval' process and new product and sample approval process.
- Engineering background/education
- Knowledge of electronics
- Organised with an attention to detail
- Experienced in test product development, quality and/or test environment
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8451 8793 for more information